How can we help you?
• You will be received by named staff, who will be courteous and efficient. They will be trained for the position they hold with the practice.
• The telephone will be answered promptly and your request dealt with as swiftly as possible.
• Waiting times will be kept to a minimum, and if there is an unforeseen delay, you will be kept informed.
• The waiting room area will be kept warm, clean and tidy with sufficient reading material.
• Repeat prescriptions will be ready 2 working days after they are requested.
• Complaints should be addressed to the Practice Manager and will be directed and investigated as necessary and appropriate action taken to rectify the situation. The complainant will receive a prompt written reply.
• Confidentiality will be respected at all times.
• Professional health care workers within the practice will have access to patients records at an appropriate time.
How you can help us?
• If more than one patient needs to be seen, please book one appointment per patient.
• If you are unable to keep your appointment please inform us as soon as possible.
• Arrive on time for your appointment.
• Home visits are only to be requested when the patient is unable to attend the surgery. Ideally make requests for visits before 10am.
• Requests for late visits are only for urgent cases only, not routine problems.
• Please try to keep children under control in the surgery.
• We ask that patients treat staff and doctors with courtesy and respect. The job of a receptionist can be difficult; our staff are trying to do their best for you